All personalisations listed on this website are handmade with love in Melbourne.
To prolong the life of your garments, please use the following processes when washing and drying the clothes.
- Do not dry clean any heat applied graphics. They just aren’t cut out for the harshness of dry cleaning.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing. This protects the graphic (especially if it’s a printed graphic) from abrasions and damage as other items in the wash rub together during the cycle.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. You don’t want the water to exceed temperatures of 178 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperatures can weaken the adhesives.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use any “green” detergents. We also recommend that you stray from whiteners, bleach, fabric softeners, or any aggressive cleaning solutions.
- Dry on a low heat/tumble setting or hang dry. Just like in the wash, you don’t want to exceed temps of 178 degrees. With that being said, stick to tumble dry settings or low heat settings. If possible, hang dry for the best results. Hang drying will minimalize wrinkles and potential heat damage.
- Check individual material washing directions! This is important as some specialty materials may have limitations that standard heat transfer vinyl may not. Sensitive materials may only be able to be washed by hand.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design. Doing so will never end well. The high heat will either melt the vinyl or burn the adhesive. Both will ruin the garment. If you absolutely must iron the garment, place a dish towel or cloth over the transfer and iron on a LOW heat setting.
To prolong the life of your glassware and tumblers; please use the following processes when washing these items.
- Gentle Hand wash Only - No scrubbing on the vinyl lettering.
- Do not soak
- Not Dishwasher safe
- Not Microwave Safe